There are areas of this website, such as subscribing to the newsletter or completing online forms, where the Wheatbelt Development Commission may ask you to provide user information.
By submitting such information as your name, company, email address and phone number via this website you are consenting to the Wheatbelt Development Commission using the details provided by you, in the following manner:
- An email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
- The Wheatbelt Development Commission will not use or disclose information collected from you other than for the purpose made known to you, or for a purpose you would reasonably expect, or a purpose expressly authorised by you.
- Information provided by you may be required, authorised or permitted by or under any law.
- The Wheatbelt Development Commission will, at all times, respect your wishes if you request that information you provide is not used for a particular purpose.
The Wheatbelt Development Commission records your visit to its website and may log the following information:
- the user's server address;
- the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
- the date and time of the visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
This website contains links to other websites which are not subject to this Privacy Statement. The Wheatbelt Development Commission does not control the content, policies or practices of other such websites.
To protect your privacy please review the privacy policies on other such websites before you disclose any personal information to other parties.